Discover how you can automatically deactivate your mobile when you enter an application thanks to Macrodroid.
Surely you have had more than once a little scare when opening Instagram or TikTok because in these two applications videos start playing automatically and some of them have very loud sounds, which can be annoying especially if you have the smartphone with high volume.
For this reason, we are here today to reveal to you a simple trick with which you can do your mobile is automatically silent when entering an application.
So you can set your phone to mute automatically when you open an app
The first thing you will need to set up this feature on your mobile is installer Macrodroidone of the best applications to automate tasks on Android.
Macrodroid is a free application that will allow you automatically mute your terminal’s media volume when accessing any application.
To set up this automation with Macrodroid just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Macrodroid application on your Android mobile
- Press the button add macros which appears in the upper right part of the application
- In category triggers click on the “+” sign and then on the option Applications
- Push the button Application launched/closed
- Choose Request executed and click on Accept
- Make sure the option is checked Select apps and click the button again Accept
- Choose the app or apps that will silence the mobile when you open them and tap Accept
- You will get a message telling you that you need to enable accessibility in Macrodroid and for that you just have to close the window by clicking on Acceptselect Macrodroid from the accessibility menu and enable the switch that appears to the right of the option use macrodroid
- Once this is done, return to the application selection menu and click on the button Accept
- Then, in the section Actions click on the “+” sign and choose the option Volume who is last on the list
- Tap the map volume up/downPicking out lower the volume and click on Accept
- Ultimately, give a name to the macro and click the button in the lower right corner
Once done, the automation will already be created and you can access it from the tab macro. Also if you click on the macro you just created and enter the section restriction you can configure exceptions where you don’t want this automation to apply perform the following actions:
- In category restriction click on the “+” sign
- Select one of the available categories, such as Battery/Power
- Choose one of the available actions like connected charger and click on Accept
- Select the type of load and click on the button Accept
- Ultimately press the confirmation button which is in the lower right corner for the changes to apply
Google Play Store | MacroDroid – Automatisation
For you © 2022 Difoosion, SL All rights reserved.
45secondes is a new media, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂