Series ” Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story”, disponible via le service de streaming Netflixbecame one of the most-watched productions in the world today, sparking hundreds of thousands of interests in this part of history that most Americans would rather forget.
Since the release of the 10 chapters, viewers have had very good reviews, which has allowed many more people to get hooked on the whole story on screen, but also what happened in real life. life, bringing those memories back to the present, news, anecdotes and others, related to the “Cannibal de Milwaukee”.
In addition to knowing the names of the 17 victims of the murderer, the gift of their relatives and their baptism in prison, there are other details that have aroused a lot of curiosity and now we are going to reveal some of them. And it is that, this time, we will show some photographs of the real apartment of Jeffrey Dahmer, where he used to murder the people he took.
The location where the killer lived was nothing new to Milwaukee police officers, as they drove by repeatedly due to constant complaints from neighbors. Also, as evidenced in the series, there was a time when two of his workers returned a miner to Dahmer.
However, this is only July 22, 1991 that the police came in and discovered everything he was keeping at his house, after Tracy Edwards escaped from there and called for help while she was still handcuffed.
Arriving at the scene, the police found a large number of gruesome finds that were enough to arrest the criminal.
As is customary in this type of case, protocol required Milwaukee police to take several photos of what was found, which are now part of the FBI legal file.
The first thing seen upon entering the apartment is probably not the most striking, since nothing strange can be seen with the naked eye. What catches the eye the most is the aquarium in which Dahmer bred fish.
In the kitchen part you can already find something darker. Local police revealed that in the killer’s refrigerator were human parts, including the head of one of his victims.
Upon entering the room, security guards were surprised to find that the bed mattress was covered in blood. Also, nearby they found several photographs of the victims, which were taken from a Polaroid camera.
A significant number of tools were also found in the murderer’s room, with which Dahmer used to kill his victims, as well as slice and dismember their bodies.
- Original name: Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story
- Genre: biographical crime drama miniseries
- Native country: United States
- Speech: English
- Creators: Ryan Murphy et Ian Brennan
- Producers: David McMillan, Mathew Hart, Reilly Smith, Lou Eyrich et Richard Jenkins
- Photography: Jason McCormick
- Editor: Stephanie Philo
- Production Companies : Prospect Films et Ryan Murphy Productions
- Evan Peters as Jeffrey Dahmer
- Richard Jenkins as Lionel Dahmer
- Molly Ringwald comme Shari Dahmer
- Michael Learned en tant que Catherine Dahmer
- Niecy Nash comme Glenda Cleveland
- Penelope Ann Miller as Joyce Dahmer
- Shaun J.Brown comme Tracy Edwards
- Colin Ford as Chazz
- Michael Beach comme Dennis Murphy
- Shaun J.Brown comme Tracy Edwards
- Colby French comme Patrick Kennedy
- MacBrandt as Robert Rauth
- Grant Harvey as Rolf Mueller
- Matthew Alan as Joseph Gabrish
- Scott Michael Morgan as John Balcerzak
To begin with, we will tell you that what is seen on the streaming platform regarding this subject contains real information; so the real reason why Jeffrey Dahmer was kicked out of the military due to his addiction and alcohol problems, something that dragged on years ago. As confirmed by Preston Davis, who met the monster in the military when he was 20, he will appear in “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Serial Killer Speaks”. What he said about him already implied that he was someone very dangerous.
Another person who had to share a room in the army, since he was a minor, with the “monster”, also recounted his experience. What did they both say? Click here to find out more.
45secondes is a new media, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂