14 September 2022 09:45:53 IST
The lock screen customization process has been completely reinvented in Apple’s latest iPhone operating system, iOS 16. There are many options to customize the iOS 16 lock screen. You can change the style and font color, add widgets and even improve the usefulness of your security screen.
There’s a lot to explore in the substantial update, but you need to spend some time fiddling with the lock screen settings before you get lost in the intricacies. A new look for your wearable distraction device should, at the very least, inject some much-needed excitement into your day.
While it’s easy to customize your iOS 16 lock screen, there are some details you might miss. Here’s how to customize your iPhone’s lock screen:
Change the lock screen font:
- Long press on iPhone lock screen after updating to iOS 16. The new lock screen gallery is now accessible.
- You need to create a new wallpaper if you want to replace Apple’s default one. To change the current wallpaper in any other case, tap Customize at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the time text on the clock. A new Font and Color panel will appear accordingly.
- Select a different font from the menu options by tapping on it.
- The panel can be closed by pressing “x” after selecting a new font.
- To save your changes, tap the “Done” icon in the upper right corner of the screen. To confirm, click “Set as wallpaper pair”.
Change the lock screen wallpaper:
- The Customize button appears at the bottom of the lock screen when you touch and hold the screen.
If the Customize button does not appear, press and hold the lock screen again, then enter your password. Tap “+” at the bottom of the screen, then select Photos or Photo Shuffle from the list of photo options at the top of the page.
- If you select Photos and want to add more layers, tap the “three dots” in the lower right corner, then select Depth Effect.
- With two fingers, drag the image to the desired location to move it.
- Additionally, you can swipe the screen left or right to experiment with different photo formats with complementary color filters and fonts.
Add widgets to the lock screen:
- When you touch and hold the screen, the Customize button appears at the bottom of the lock screen.
- To add widgets to your lock screen, select Customize, then tap the box next to the time display.
- The widgets you want to add can be touched or moved.
- You can press “–” to remove a widget to create room for a new one if there is not enough room.
45secondes is a new media, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂